Real Estate Disputes
If you were injured due to the negligence of another, you may be eligible for compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and suffering. Contact a personal injury attorney to find out more.
At Harshman. McBee & Leavitt, P.C., we provide civil litigation and transactional representation for businesses who have not received payment for merchandise sold or services rendered.
REAL ESTATE DISPUTES
SERVING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT THE COLORADO WESTERN SLOPE REGION
Real estate is likely to be the most significant investment transaction most individuals and business owners will make in their lifetime. Whether you are selling, buying or constructing a home, investing in a commercial building, or protecting your ownership rights, money matters. If you have found yourself in a dispute over a real estate matter in a community of the Colorado Western Slope region, Harshman, McBee & Leavitt, P.C., is ready to help.
- A full analysis of your circumstances and appropriate outcomes to meet your goals
- Full and clear information from a legal perspective and an honest appraisal of your situation
- Filing all forms, depositions, reports and documentation in a timely manner with the appropriate courts
- Experienced negotiations to reach a cost-effective amicable solution, when possible
- Skillful preparation of evidence and strategies to win in court, if trial is necessary
Whether you are involved in the sale or purchase of real estate, property development or a commercial eviction matter, you can rely on us for knowledgeable legal counsel and effective representation. When necessary, we will collaborate with independent specialists to be hired by you to determine the validity of facts in the case. In every case, our goal is to maximize the compensation due to our clients through dedicated and ethical legal representation.
CONTACT OUR MESA COUNTY REAL ESTATE LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
Our office hours for appointments in Grand Junction are 8:00 a.m. to 5;00 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement, and we often travel to client locations, as necessary.