Donald L McBee
If you were injured due to the negligence of another, you may be eligible for compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and suffering. Contact a personal injury attorney to find out more.
At Harshamn and McBee, P.C.,, we provide civil litigation and transactional representation for businesses who have not received payment for merchandise sold or services rendered.
Donald L McBee
Donald L. McBee is an ethical and dedicated advocate for his clients.
Born in Holyoke, Colorado, he is a graduate of the United States Military Academy (B.S. 1961), Ohio State University (M.S. 1970), and Seton Hall University (J.D. 1981). He served in the U.S. Army from 1961 to 1981, retiring as a Lieutenant Colonel.
In 1981 he joined the established firm of Harshman, Deister and Larson, which is the predecessor of Harshman and McBee, P.C.
He is a member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, the Colorado Bar Association and the Mesa County Bar Association.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- 70% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Colorado, 1981
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1982
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1981
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- M.S. – 1970
- Major: Industrial Engineer
- United States Military Academy, West Point, New York
- B.S. – 1961
- Peterman v. State Farm
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Mesa County Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member