Serving Clients Throughout The Colorado Western Slope Region
45 Years Of Legal Representation In Grand Junction
Integrity, dedication to clients and an impressive level of legal experience are the hallmarks of Grand Junction's Harshman and McBee, P.C. Our law firm is where individuals and businesses in Colorado turn when they need straight answers from attorneys they can trust. We strive to offer high-quality legal services in matters related to personal injury, family law, civil litigation and criminal defense.
"We believe you deserve an attorney who practices with integrity. We will always be honest with you about your likelihood of success. We believe in giving straight answers and setting realistic expectations. Should a certain goal be reasonably unattainable, we work with clients to develop a more effective strategy that still meets their needs." Senior attorney Donald McBee
From offices in Grand Junction, our lawyers provide legal advice and representation for clients throughout the Colorado Western Slope region. Call us or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Grand Junction attorney at our firm today.
Our primary areas of practice include:
- Business law: We offer experienced legal counsel in all areas of business setups, transactions, contracts, dispute resolution and complex litigation.
- Commercial collections: We help businesses collect on the commercial debts they are owed, including domesticating out-of-state judgments to allow us to collect the debt in Colorado.
- Personal injury: Our personal injury lawyers are aggressive, effective and efficient, helping victims of negligence recover full and fair compensation from responsible parties. We handle personal injury litigation matters on a contingency fee basis. No attorneys' fees if you do not recover monetary damages.
- Family law: We provide compassionate, effective representation for clients involved in emotional divorce and family law matters.
- Civil litigation: We can help you resolve property dispute, insurance disputes and litigation involving consumer fraud.
- Criminal defense: We fight aggressively to help residents, non-residents and students charged with DUI/DWI or other criminal offenses in court jurisdictions throughout the Western Slope region.
Contact Our Mesa County Business Law Attorneys
For quality legal services, call us toll free at 877-446-2172 or locally in Grand Junction at 970-986-4531 to arrange a consultation. You may also use our convenient contact email form to inform us of your circumstances and legal needs.
Our office hours for appointments in Grand Junction are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement, and we often travel to client locations, as necessary.