If you were injured due to the negligence of another, you may be eligible for compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and suffering. Contact a personal injury attorney to find out more.
At Harshman. McBee & Leavitt, P.C., we provide civil litigation and transactional representation for businesses who have not received payment for merchandise sold or services rendered.
YOUR GRAND JUNCTION COLORADO ATTORNEYS
SERVING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT THE COLORADO WESTERN SLOPE REGION
OUR PRIMARY AREAS OF PRACTICE INCLUDE:
- Personal injury: Our personal injury lawyers are aggressive, effective and efficient, helping victims of negligence recover full and fair compensation from responsible parties. We handle personal injury litigation matters on a contingency fee basis. No attorneys’ fees if you do not recover monetary damages.
- Wrongful Death: While nothing can ever replace the void left by your lost loved one, the wrongful death attorneys at Harshman, McBee & Leavitt, P.C. can help you seek compensation for a fatal accident. Our team holds a strong track record of recovery against negligent parties in these sophisticated types of injury cases.
- Business law: We offer experienced legal counsel in all areas of business setups, transactions, contracts, dispute resolution and complex litigation.
- Commercial collections: We help businesses collect on the commercial debts they are owed, including domesticating out-of-state judgments to allow us to collect the debt in Colorado.
- Civil litigation: We can help you resolve property dispute, insurance disputes and litigation involving consumer fraud.
Contact Harshman, McBee & Leavitt, P.C.
For quality legal services, call us locally in Grand Junction at 970-243-7887 to arrange a consultation. You may also use our convenient contact email form to inform us of your circumstances and legal needs.
45 YEARS OF LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN GRAND JUNCTION
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Estate Administration & Probate
- Real Estate Disputes
- Commercial Collections
- Collections On Out-Of-State Judgments
- Wrongful Death
- Serious Injuries
- Head, Neck & Jaw Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Stair, Escalator And Elevator Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall
- Unfairly Denied Insurance Claims
- Consumer Fraud Litigation
- Eviction Litigation for Property Owners
- College Student Defense