If you were injured due to the negligence of another, you may be eligible for compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and suffering. Contact a personal injury attorney to find out more.
At Harshman. McBee & Leavitt, P.C., we provide civil litigation and transactional representation for businesses who have not received payment for merchandise sold or services rendered.
YOUR GRAND JUNCTION COLORADO ATTORNEYS
SERVING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT THE COLORADO WESTERN SLOPE REGION
Integrity, dedication to clients and an impressive level of legal experience are the hallmarks of Grand Junction’s Harshman, McBee & Leavitt, P.C. Our law firm is where individuals and businesses in Colorado turn when they need straight answers from attorneys they can trust. We strive to offer high-quality legal services in matters related to personal injury, civil litigation and criminal defense.
“We believe you deserve an attorney who practices with integrity. We will always be honest with you about your likelihood of success. We believe in giving straight answers and setting realistic expectations. Should a certain goal be reasonably unattainable, we work with clients to develop a more effective strategy that still meets their needs.” Senior attorney Donald McBee.
From offices in Grand Junction, our lawyers provide legal advice and representation for clients throughout the Colorado Western Slope region. Call us or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Grand Junction attorney at our firm today.
OUR PRIMARY AREAS OF PRACTICE INCLUDE:
- Personal injury: Our personal injury lawyers are aggressive, effective and efficient, helping victims of negligence recover full and fair compensation from responsible parties. We handle personal injury litigation matters on a contingency fee basis. No attorneys’ fees if you do not recover monetary damages.
- Business law: We offer experienced legal counsel in all areas of business setups, transactions, contracts, dispute resolution and complex litigation.
- Commercial collections: We help businesses collect on the commercial debts they are owed, including domesticating out-of-state judgments to allow us to collect the debt in Colorado.
- Civil litigation: We can help you resolve property dispute, insurance disputes and litigation involving consumer fraud.
Contact Harshman, McBee & Leavitt, P.C.
For quality legal services, call us locally in Grand Junction at 970-243-7887 to arrange a consultation. You may also use our convenient contact email form to inform us of your circumstances and legal needs.
Our office hours for appointments in Grand Junction are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement, and we often travel to client locations, as necessary.
45 YEARS OF LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN GRAND JUNCTION
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Estate Administration & Probate
- Real Estate Disputes
- Commercial Collections
- Collections On Out-Of-State Judgments
- Wrongful Death
- Serious Injuries
- Head, Neck & Jaw Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Stair, Escalator And Elevator Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall
- Unfairly Denied Insurance Claims
- Consumer Fraud Litigation
- Eviction Litigation for Property Owners
- College Student Defense